JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort
All Pinnacle sessions and networking events will be held exclusively at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, a beautiful destination that comprises 316 spectacular acres in the Sonoran Desert and offers awe-inspiring views of immaculate desert vistas and striking mountains. Discover all the luxury the resort has to offer, from an array of activities for all ages to some of the area’s magnificent dining options. The JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort is the perfect setting to combine an unforgettable family mini-vacation with a productive conference and networking experience.
Thinking of making Pinnacle part of a family vacation? Take advantage of the resort’s five sparkling pools, lazy river and waterslide, kids activity center and an on-site fitness facility. Experience the tennis club and full-service pro shop, or spend some time at the Revive Spa, which offers diverse treatments that incorporate tranquil settings and indigenous ingredients.
The JW Marriott Desert Ridge has a dining option for nearly every craving, from casual poolside fare to fine dining. Taste Hawaiian- and Asian-inspired cuisine while appreciating impressive patio views at Roy’s Pacific Rim, or enjoy a craft brew at Meritage, the resort’s upscale urban tavern.
Explore the world of music at the Musical Instrument Museum, recently recognized as one of the top 20 museums in the United States. Experience the Desert Ridge Marketplace next door – 1.2 million square feet of retail space featuring outdoor fireplaces and unique water features, interactive shopping, dining and live music in a vibrant, outdoor setting. On High Street, you can find food, cocktails and stand-up comedy.
Wildfire Golf Club is amongst the top Phoenix golf courses, situated in the rugged Sonoran Desert and features two picturesque 18-hole championship courses designed by two of golf’s greatest legends — Arnold Palmer and Nick Faldo.
It is our goal to create a safe and enjoyable environment for all during Pinnacle 2021. Click here for information on what to expect during your stay at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa.
*Resort fee includes:
• Guest room wireless internet access for up to 6 devices and local/domestic long distance phone calls 1
• Unlimited “Fitness on Demand Classes” in REVIVE Spa and access to our Fitness Center at REVIVE Spa (Minimum age 16 years)
• Use of Wildfire Golf Driving Range with unlimited balls and use of clubs on range (Proper golf attire required)
• Golf bag storage at Wildfire Golf Club
• Use of Tennis facilities, includes up to four (4) racquets based on availability
• Use of Pickleball facilities, includes two (2) hours of court time, for up to four (4) guests, and balls/paddles
• Bicycle rental for two (2) hours, based on availability, up to four (4) bicycles
• Shuttle available to Desert Ridge Shopping and High Street (schedule varies and no reservations accepted)
• One dinner appetizer or dinner dessert at either of the Resort restaurants, MERITAGE, an Urban Tavern or stonegrill, with the purchase of one entrée, with maximum of two per room (Roy’s Restaurant is not included in this offer)
Enjoy all of this at Pinnacle with AAA four-diamond lodging at our exclusive discounted room rate.
Rooms start at $180 a night, including resort fee.*
JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort
5350 E. Marriott Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85054