The monthly Pinnacle Webinar Series features timely topics, thought-provoking panel discussions, Q&A sessions with top leaders, and actionable takeaways for today’s EMS leaders. Register below for upcoming webinars, or replay past presentations you missed.
Transport units are stuck at the ED while First Responders are stuck on scene… response times are creeping up and the only idea anyone has is to increase unit hours. But how? Recruiting is bad and retention is worse. You’re already offering incentive pay but crews are burnt out.
Organizations that are stuck using yesterdays “demand analysis” (counting calls per hour) are getting left behind… but it doesn’t have to be like this. Join us for a demonstration of future readiness modeling using Optimal Deployment Science (ODS).
Participants will leave with an understanding of:
1) How to predict future resource utilization
2) When resource availability drives performance (…and when it doesn’t!)
3) Sustainable schedules, proven by NASA
4) The roll that revenue plays in readiness modeling, and
5) The big lie behind EMS finance
Get Pinnacle Webinar Series Updates
Receive Pinnacle program updates and important date reminders