- PINNACLE POWER SEMINARS
Tuesday, August 8
8:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
PINNACLE POWER SEMINARS
- Brenda Staffan
- Brad Lee, MD
- Matt Zavadsky
- Doug Hooten, MBA
- Todd Stout
- Rob Lawrence
- Jonathan Washko, MBA
The expectations of the people you serve—patients, employees, healthcare partners, payers, regulators, medical directors, elected officials and members of the community—change on a mostly daily basis. The organizations that are members of the Academy of International Mobile Healthcare Integration (AIMHI) understand and embrace the challenges this brings; that’s why they are on the cutting edge of delivering and proving value to these important constituents in the dramatically changing EMS and healthcare environment.
This seminar will focus on key issues and trends that AIMHI members are effectively managing in their rapidly evolving delivery models, providing helpful tools and tips you can use to do the same in your community.
You will learn:
- How to balance the clinical and operational needs of your organization
- How to develop, propose and implement alternate payment models for EMS
- Why it’s critical to understand today’s EMS workforce and issues such as employee engagement, FMLA, and aligning employee goals with organizational goals
- To collect, analyze, and interpret data as a key element to process and clinical improvement
- How to understand the value perspectives of organizational partners and develop metrics that demonstrate the current and potential value you provide
Facilitated by Brenda Staffan, MIH Project Director for the Regional EMS Authority in Reno, Nevada; Brad Lee, MD, REMSA Medical Director; Matt Zavadsky, MS-HSA, president-elect of NAEMT and Director of Public Affairs at MedStar Mobile Healthcare in Fort Worth, Texas; Doug Hooten, President of AIMHI and CEO of MedStar Mobile Healthcare; Todd Stout, CEO of FirstWatch; Rob Lawrence, Chief Operating Officer of Richmond Ambulance Authority and Jonathan Washko, Assistant Vice President of CEMS at Northwell Health in New York.
Sponsored by the Academy of International Mobile Healthcare Integration (AIMHI)
- MAIN CONFERENCE
- BONUS SESSIONS
- SPECIAL MEETINGS & EVENTS