- PINNACLE POWER SEMINARS
Tuesday, August 8
8:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
PINNACLE POWER SEMINARSVIEW DESCRIPTION
The evolution of electronic patient care reports, diagnostic technologies and electronic records management systems for billing, training and a host of other areas means organizations have more data than they know what to do with. The problem is no longer a lack of information. Now, the struggle is how to use that information thoughtfully in a way that truly makes a difference for patients, the organization and the community.
In this session, you’ll learn which performance measures are actually being used, how your agency can use them, and what actions you can take based on your findings to deliver more effective and efficient service to your organization’s community.
You will learn:
- Which clinical measures actually provide useful information and how to turn that information into better patient care
- How the EMS Compass measures have been tested and implemented—and how to use them in your system
- Where to find the data that can make your service a safer one for patients and providers
- How to turn administrative and financial measures into real savings and more efficient operations
- How to use measures to determine your organization’s biggest areas of risk—and what to do about them
Faculty include Jeff Jarvis, MD, medical director of Williamson County EMS outside of Austin, Texas; Andrew Rand, chair of the Peoria County Commission and CEO of a regional nonprofit ambulance service; Lee Varner, EMS program manager for the Center for Patient Safety; and Guillermo Fuentes, MBA, a partner with Fitch & Associates.
- MAIN CONFERENCE
- BONUS SESSIONS
- SPECIAL MEETINGS & EVENTS