- PINNACLE POWER SEMINARS
Tuesday, August 8
8:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
PINNACLE POWER SEMINARSVIEW DESCRIPTION
Anyone who wants to bring about change has to be ready to break the rules. But in emergency services, that can be really difficult. The art of rocking the boat, while staying in it, is something that no one has been able, or willing, to teach you—until now.
This session will outline key issues, strategies, and successes to help you change culture, operational capabilities, and employee engagement and move your agency from where it is now to where it needs to be.
You will learn:
- The latest thinking on operational and practical changes related to stations, staffing, scheduling, and regionalization
- How to develop station-based community engagement plans
- When to use technology to improve capacity and outcomes
- How to move colleagues from change resistant to change resilient
- Where and how to find the support and money to fund change strategies
Steve Knight, PhD, is the Fire Service Practice Lead at Fitch & Associates and a former Assistant Chief of the St. Petersburg, Florida, Fire Department, and Mike Myers is Fire Chief of Portland, Oregon, Fire & Rescue and former Chief in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- MAIN CONFERENCE
- BONUS SESSIONS
- SPECIAL MEETINGS & EVENTS