- PINNACLE POWER SEMINARS
Monday, August 7
1:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
PINNACLE POWER SEMINARSVIEW DESCRIPTION
Each year the leadership of the National EMS Management Association (NEMSMA) provides a combination of networking and education in this high-energy session, featuring interactive discussion of current topics. These four industry experts will engage the audience in dialogue on issues including:
- Work-life balance
- Dealing with recruitment and retention issues
- Developing a more diverse workforce
- Combating caregiver violence
- Improving active shooter planning and response
- Dealing with the ongoing opioid crisis
- The role and function of EMS chaplains in provider wellness
- Other current topics impacting the EMS industry that will be selected in the months leading up to the conference
The format is designed to allow participants to engage in open, creative conversation on best practices and problem-solving experiences, while making new connections and sharing lessons learned. This session is sure to be informative and thought provoking.
Facilitated by NEMSMA President Vince Robbins, Immediate Past President Mike Touchstone, Past President and Board Member Troy Hagen, and President-Elect Brian LaCroix.
Sponsored by NEMSMA
- MAIN CONFERENCE
Tuesday, August 8
2:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
SPECIAL MEETINGS & EVENTSVIEW DESCRIPTION
In this high-energy, informal and candid session, EMS chiefs and their medical directors discuss where their goals and strategies align and where they sometimes collide. Research, education, data-driven decisions, implementation of new technology, quality improvement, succession planning and more are all on the table. We encourage medical directors and chiefs from the same system attend, but the session is open and complimentary to all. The discussion is facilitated by Brian LaCroix, CEO and EMS Chief of Allina Health EMS, and Charlie Lick, MD, his medical director.
- BONUS SESSIONS
- SPECIAL MEETINGS & EVENTS